Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Hello!  It has been a hectic summer, what with two shows, working full time and trying to carve out hours to spend with friends and family.  I finished up Scapin and King Lear on August 11, and on August 12 started rehearsals for my next show, A Midsummer Night's Dream (I feel tired just typing that!). The show will be at the outdoor- and newly renovated- Columbus Commons.  Autumn seems to be nudging in already, so the nights should be cool and comfortable.  I wanted to share some inspirational pictures I found: they are so ethereal and full of life:) Enjoy!







Couldn't you see these beautiful women playing Hermia and Helena?  Love their dance costumes.

 
 Plus, check out this belt buckle from Penelope's Cauldron!  It has a monologue from Puck on it.


I can picture one of the fairies wearing this dress by Colorada.





1. Reilly 2001  2. Or What You Will  3. The Untended Garden  4.  SiLive  
5. and 7. Oberon's Grove  6. Wikipedia's definition for Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment