Monday, November 3, 2014

Stovetop Hot Chocolate

This past weekend we got our first really strong cold front, and it was the perfect time for hot chocolate.  Since we didn't have any mixes, I decided to try my hand at making some.  Here is the recipe I ended up with:

1 1/3 cups milk
2 Tbsps chocolate mix
1 1/2 Tbsps sugar

Melt over the stove until bubbly and serve immediately!  I used regular cocoa powder, but it would be nice with dark chocolate and a bit of cinnamon or cayenne pepper.

 

I hope you all had a Happy Halloween!  Stay warm and cozy friends.

Photo from Hello Giggles.

2 comments:

  1. This hot chocolate is now my start in the day!!!
    Wonderful
    Have a happy time
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elisabeth! I'm glad you like it. Enjoy and keep warm:)

    ReplyDelete